Didacte’s experienced team protect your data’s safety.
To be specific, we employ the best practices in data protection, such as:
- SSL connection configured to use highly secure algorithms, which exceeds most bank-level online security.
- SSL connection on all site URLs, instead of limiting it to payment and login. This way, we also protect the confidentiality of your users throughout their visit on the site.
- Never store passwords in plain text, and use a complex hashing algorithm.
- Dot not store any banking information about our users. This data is securely handled by Stripe, and never reaches our servers.
- Analyse our code and librairies we uses against known security issues.
We are also committed to keeping our security measures and practices up to date over time.
Data Storage and Backup
Backups are essential, we apply the following policies:
- Kept for 180 days maximum
- Made every hour
- Tested every week
- Encrypted and cannot be read by our hosting provider
- Hosted on a service which replicates it across several different physical occasions
- Hosted on a different provider than our servers’.
Report a Security Issue
In order to raise concern over a security issue, please provide us :
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Effects of the issue
- Your recommendations (if any)
Send your report at email@example.com, and we will be forever grateful.